Christmas in the Grove Exhibitor Registration
-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED- All applicants will receive a response by September 1st with instructions on how to proceed. Registration is by invitation only! Please do not sign up until you have received confirmation. Thank you!
Time & Location
Nov 10, 4:00 PM CST – Nov 11, 4:00 PM CST
Elm Grove Woman's Club Clubhouse, 13885 Watertown Plank Rd, Elm Grove, WI
About the Event
For questions, please contact Laurie Hanson, email@example.com, CITG Co-chair
Interested exhibitors apply here: We are no longer taking applications
The Elm Grove Woman’s Club is excited to welcome you to the 2023 Christmas in the Grove!
STEP 1 : REVIEW EXHIBITOR DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY
- Event location: Elm Grove Woman's Club, 13885 Watertown Plank Rd., Elm Grove, WI 53122
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own setup & takedown
- Booths must be contained within your designated space
- Restrooms are available for exhibitors and guests
- Concessions are available for purchase
Donate one raffle item ($40 min) representative of your work. Please tag the item with the name of your business and give it to the Club member volunteer at the raffle table. (EGWC is a 501(c)3 corporation. Donations are tax-deductible).
Participate in the marketing and publicity of the event as follows:
Accept an invite to become a co-host of the Facebook event on the Elm Grove Woman's Club page
- Include the CITG in your email blasts and social media posts
- Post at least once with an introduction + a mention of the event and products you will be bringing to the event
- Share the event and photos multiple times on your Facebook page
- Use the graphic created for the event including event details on your social media (Facebook + Instagram)
STEP 2 : REVIEW EXHIBITOR SET-UP AND TAKEDOWN GUIDELINES
- Set up is Thursday, November 9, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Park on the north or east side of the building to access either of the two entrances
- If you wish to use the ramp for unloading, park on the west side of the building (note: ramp has a right angle turn and entrance is through a standard size door; hand carry or use a dolly)
- Unload your car
- Set-up your booth
- Drop off your donated raffle item to the Club member volunteer at the raffle table prior to leaving on Thursday
Friday afternoon: vendors are permitted access by 3:00 p.m. Doors open to the public at 4:00 p.m.
Saturday morning: vendors are permitted access by 9:00 a.m. Doors open to the public at 10:00 a.m.
Saturday afternoon Take-down
- Take-down begins at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. No early breakdown permitted!
- Park in a parking spot close to to either entrance to avoid a traffic jam in the parking lot
- Dissasemble your booth and pack up
Step 3: REGISTRATION
- CHOOSE YOUR BOOTH PREFERENCE (the quantity of large booths is limited and filled on a first come first serve basis)
- COMPLETE VENDOR DETAILS
- REVIEW AND AGREE TO THE EXHIBITOR DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS
- COMPLETE THE WI TEMPORARY EVENT FORM S-240
- SUBMIT PAYMENT (payment includes a small online processing fee)
Payment confirms your participation in the event. Placement will be determined by the EGWC committee with effort made to have no two similar vendors next to one another.
You are all set! We look forward to your participation in this event.
For your safety, DO NOT send money to anyone other than through this secured Elm Grove Woman's Club website link or to Laurie Hanson (if mailing a check).
Exhibitor Set-upElm Grove Woman's Club
Exhibitors 3:00 / Public 4:00-8:00
Booth space is approximately 8'x6'. Electricity and up to two chairs are provided. Booth placement will be designated by the CITG committee.