Any woman with an interest in fellowship, philanthropy, and community is invited to join the Woman’s Club.
We welcome you to attend a daytime or evening event and get to know us. Our meetings are typically held on the first Tuesday of the month and include food, a featured program, and a short business meeting.
Attend as a guest of a member you know or call our clubhouse at 262-782-5930 and leave a message. Our Hostess Chair will be in touch to make your reservation and connect you with a mentor.
Your membership club membership includes:
Monthly (October – May) meetings that include a featured program or speaker. Recent programs have included John Eastberg, Pabst Mansion Senior Historian, speaking on the “Age of Excess: Victorians Going Over the Top”; Kathi Miller, Clutter Coach, "Let us know how to de-clutter"; Jessica Michna from First Impressions as First Lady Dolley Madison, and many more.
New friends to last a lifetime!
Membership Dues and Fees
The annual membership fee is $150 June 1 - May 31.
Half-price membership fee is $75 January 1 - May 31.
The Woman’s Club is nestled among the tree-lined streets of the Village of Elm Grove. Elegantly furnished and featuring a wood parquet floor throughout, the sparkling crystal chandelier will add magic to your special event.
- Tue, Oct 04Elm Grove Woman's Club Clubhouse
- Tue, Nov 01Elm Grove Woman's Club Clubhouse
- Fri, Dec 09Elm Grove Woman's Club ClubhouseDec 09, 9:00 AM – 9:00 PMElm Grove Woman's Club Clubhouse, 13885 Watertown Plank Rd, Elm Grove, WIAn elegant ride to Chicago for a day of shopping and cheer. Please RSVP early so that we are guaranteed to fill the bus. Bring along friends and family. You do not need to be a member of the Woman's Club, nor be a woman to take advantage of this wonderful day trip.
- Thu, Apr 27Elm Grove Woman’s Club Clubhouse
- Sat, Apr 29Elm Grove Woman's Club Parking Lot
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 15Elm Grove Woman's Club